LTMT stands for Localization Team Management Tool which will be an extension of present KDE Localization Website.
It consists of two parts:
- Integration of KDE Localization website with KDE Identity for unique authentication system for all KDE localizers as well as for newcomers.
- A Booking system for all translators in order to ask a file / give up a file for translation.
As a part of my gsoc project, Below is the updates:
- The kde identity authentication side is faked with solena functions to return registered users.
- A new registered user under KDE identity can join any language team by clicking join Team button.
- If the user has already placed his request for team joining, if his request is not approved, he will greeted with previous request message.
- The join team button will be visible to users who are not the member of the language.
- The Site administrator can view all the language team join request as a translate for for all languages.
- coordinator of one language or more than one languages can view all the language team join request as a translate for all the respective associated language.
- Site Admin/coordinator can approve or deny user’s language team join request.
- on denial, the user can again view join team button.
Currently, i am working on Booking System for all translators. Thanks to tosky who helped me in each and every point of difficulties.